Holistic Therapies For Mind, Body & Soul
Metaphysical Anatomy Technique (MAT)
“Your body is talking, are you listening?” ~ Evette Rose ~
WHAT IS MAT®?
Metaphysical Anatomy Technique (MAT®) is a psychosomatic development technique based on releasing trauma. Physical pain is seen as a sign that trauma is still present in our body. This pain is trying to show us that there is something we still need to resolve.
MAT® provides a set of tools to support releasing that trauma in a gentle way along with the associated pain – physical or emotional.
It enables you to:-
- Heal your mind and body without having to re-live the past
- Heal without needing to know the root cause of your challenges
- Easily learn to understand hidden subconscious stress held in your body and how to release emotions that lock physical challenges in place
- Learn self-healing
- Resolve ancestral influences from DNA lineage
- Resolve anxiety, depression in your life
I am a certified MAT® practitioner. I offer standalone MAT® sessions and sometimes I will incorporate MAT® techniques into or alongside other practices if I feel it will be beneficial.
Reiki is a natural system of hands on healing (or placing the hands just above the body), which has been in existence for thousands of years.
REI means spiritual wisdom or Consciousness.
KI means universal life force, and it is the life force, that is the non-physical vitality, that gives life to all living things. This universal life force animates the body and is also the primary energy of our emotions, thoughts and spiritual life.
Reiki is an ancient technique of healing, accessed once a person has been attuned to it by a Reiki Master, using an ancient method for fine tuning the physical and etheric bodies to a higher vibratory level, and opening specific energy centres, enabling the person to channel the Reiki energy.
One of the main differences between Reiki and other types of energy healing is that Reiki is never sent, it is always received through the channel of the Reiki practitioner to the client.
Benefits of Reiki treatment
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Promotes relaxation. Helps the body to release stress and tension.
- Brings about balance to mind, body and soul, having a relaxing and calming effect when feeling
- Stressed, yet increases vitality if you are feeling drained;
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Aids the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain and promotes and accelerates the bodys’ natural self-healing abilities
- Removes energy blockages
- Promotes emotional release and healing
- Adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs
- Helps the body to recover from drug therapy following surgery and chemotherapy
- Supports the immune system and prevents the development of disease
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body and assists spiritual growth
Reiki can either be conducted in person, using “hands on” technique, or with hands hovering slightly over the body. Sessions can also be done online over zoom using distance Reiki.
Limitless Living – Coaching Program
Limitless Living is a process and program which consists of a series of five sessions to help connect with your purpose, your inner most heart’s desires, and to unblock any limiting beliefs, fears and doubts you may have (conscious or unconscious) that may be preventing you from attaining this.
It is an intuitive process, that is spiritually grounded, which uses coaching methods and guided meditations. Through the program it helps one to open and tune into heart, mind & souls’ energies to connect with one’s higher wisdom.
Clients have described it as a kind of “spiritual life coaching”, “a meditative & imaginative process which is deeply healing”.
If you have been feeling stuck in your life, relationships, health, career & finances, or maybe there is a dream you have not yet manifested, this program could be for you!
Sessions are conducted via zoom, and begin with an initial complimentary consultation call. I also continue to give ongoing additional support, follow up and answer questions over whatsapp.